The Atlanta Local: Summer Maker’s Market will be held this Saturday, June 10th from 5-9 PM in Downtown Atlanta! This year’s summer market is extra special as we’re combining it with Steven F. Smith Memorial Cruise Night!
The downtown streets will be filled with classic cars, live music from the band Trophy Husband, over 60 artisan vendors, shops open late, and an awesome food truck court! FREE to attend and fun for the whole family!
This map outlines the road closures for Downtown Atlanta this Saturday, June 10th for Atlanta Local: Summer Maker’s Market and Steven F Smith Memorial Cruise Night. The roads will be closed to public traffic from 2PM to approximately 10PM (please note: closure times include event set up/break down – the actual event time is from 5-9PM). ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED DURING THIS TIME PERIOD. We truly appreciate everyone’s assistance- it allows this great community event to run smoothly.
– Hiram Street: from AISD parking lot to Starkey Street (crossing at N William will remain open to traffic)
– S West Street: from Main St. to Hiram St.
– N East Street: from Main Street to old Roux-Ga-Roux building)
– Chamber of Commerce parking lot
– Alley that runs from Caffe Crème to the parking lot behind Luigis